Saturday, October 25, 2008

Finally something for the ladies!

We have been talking about it for awhile to get some women's aprons listed... Finally we got some! Mom has been hard at work and has put together three new ones. Both of the following aprons were also made for little girls and would be a super cute mother and daughter set.


Thanks to my friend Melissa for being my model. Doesn't she look super cute! She just started student teaching this week and will graduate next spring with a degree in elementary education. Lots of love to all those who educate our children! She is so good with my kids, I'd love to have her as my kids teacher!

So, I fell in love with an apron that I told mom she just had to make. This is it...

However... I found out in order to sell this wonderful apron by Sew Liberated we must first be approved than purchase a license. So for now, I think I must just keep this one for myself. (Thanks Mom!)

We also plan on doing our first giveaway. Planning on a child's apron maybe even a matching doll apron??? Suggestions?

Until then check these new ones out on our Etsy site! Happy weekend to you all, I think the babies are waking up from their morning naps. Love it when they wake up!

"There aren't enough days in the weekend." ~Rod Schmidt

No comments: