Saturday, September 13, 2008

Updates from the Biz!

My mom has been sewing like crazy and we will be listing several new aprons in the next few days. I thought I would show a preview of the one just listed today. This one turned out so cute and this chef's hat is so much fun. We are working at making some baking accessories such as pot holders and hot pads. All in tune with the kitchen theme for now. We have lots more plans in the near future.
Heather Bailey's Pop Garden + apron = adorable!!!

We will also be listing some adult aprons too. Best of all we made our first sale. Lesley from http://www.erinoliviadesigns.etsy.com/ purchased the pink and brown retro apron. We are including a matching doll apron as a thank you for being the first to purchase an apron on Etsy. Check out her great patterns for crocheted items. My mom purchased the http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=15145722 to make for the twins. No more bare feet, it's getting pretty chilly around here. Thanks so much to Lesley for her purchase and we hope her daughter enjoys her apron and matching doll apron as a Christmas gift.
Natalie and Hailey, "the twins", (is that bad that they are called that by everyone?) celebrated their 1st birthday on 8/29. We had so much fun and I will put a few pictures here soon. We made sure and sang Happy Birthday to each of them and man did they get so much stuff. My mom made these books...


and she made these bibs...


and we had so much fun watching the girls devour their individual cakes!

Don't forget to check out our Etsy listings;
http://www.lizzysbiz.etsy.com/

I want to finish with a quote after each blog. Some sweet, some funny, some even a little sad but always true. I thought I'd start with one about family, which is what means the most to me.

"Family means putting your arms around each other and being there." ~Barbara Bush

(Regardless of what political affiliation we may have, I believe this says it all!)


Melissa

No comments: